This Forget Me Not Necklace is a one-of-a-kind, unique piece of jewellery handmade with love in the mountains of Canada. It is placed on a handmade paper and sealed in an eco friendly resin. They make the perfect gift for any nature lover!
Forget Me Nots signifies 'Remembrance' in the historical language of Floriography. They are also the international symbol of the Alzheimer's Society.
• Pendant is a circle - 20 mm in diameter.
• Pendant made of stainless steel making it hypoallergenic.
• Sealed in an eco friendly resin.
• It is both water and UV resistant.
• Available with an 18 inch chain or 24 inch chain (please select)
• Handmade paper is used as the background. Please select would colour you would like. (Blue, Purple or White)
• It is a real pressed Forget-Me-Not! We grow all of them in our gardens out in the Okanagan, BC.
• Comes in a beautiful Pressed Wishes Jewellery Box.
** Each pendant is one-of-a-kind and no two pieces will ever be the exact same. This is due to nature's individuality. Please note that the necklace you receive will look slightly different than the ones showcased here.
- OUR PROCESS -
All of the botanicals are sourced from our gardens at Mabel Lake, BC Canada and the surrounding mountainous landscape. Each flower and leaf must be harvested at its peak to ensure the highest of quality. They are then pressed in a traditional flower press which includes herbarium papers. We do colour enhance the botanicals by hand to protect them from fading. Each botanical is then carefully selected and artfully arranged onto a variety of handmade papers.
From our Gardens to your Home.
Processing time: Once we receive your order, it will take 3-6 business days for the item to be shipped out. We live in the Canadian mountains are have to drive 30 minutes into the closest town.