This Rocking Goat is one of the most intricate projects to date at Inked Woodworking, and the amount of time and work that went into making him is apparent! Everyone remembers how fascinated we were with farm animals when we were kids (well, maybe I'm dating myself a little then)!
Kids love petting zoos, and one of the coolest, scariest things was walking around the pen with all of the goats with their horns!!! This Goat is sure to play nice, and he will last generations!!!
Overall: 45" L 39" H 15" W
Rockers: 45" L x 15" W
Rockers to Seat Height: 17"
* All handmade
* 5 separate pieces of wood make up the Goat's body, and multiple pieces of wood were glued and cut for the ears and horns.
* The Hooves are separate pieces as well to add definition, and they are anchored to the rockers with screws for storage or space saving practices.
* The horns and ears were made from multiple pieces of wood cut and sanded to shape.
* He has a grin that is inviting, nostrils that you would see on a Goat, and big gold realistic Goat Eyes!
* I've painted him Chocolate Brown, with black for the nostrils, and I dry brushed greys and whites to get that realistic Goat Horn look that you can see on the hooves and horns.
* His goatee and tail are realistic Tan doll hair.
* I even hand turned a can on the lathe, with a soup label, that is hinged into his mouth for that comedy aspect!!!
* Finally, he has a copper bell to let you know he is coming, so you don't allow him to sneak up on you!!!
* The Rockers are made from 1 solid piece of wood and cut with anti-tip fronts and backs for the child's safety.
* They were stained a nice Walnut to add a rustic feel to the Goat's rockers.
Shipping prices are made according to the fairest method of quoting the size and weight using FedEx services. Any shipping charges that are less than the quoted price by more than $1 will be refunded to the buyer.
LOCAL PICK-UP OF ALL FURNITURE IS AVAILABLE!!! THIS IS THE BEST METHOD TO SAVE THE BUYER ALL SHIPPING COSTS.
Inked Woodworking will deliver large items for the cost of gas + $50 within a 3-hour driving window. Please contact Paul to see if he will work with you on delivering outside of the 3-hour window. Often times, this will not save the buyer all that much money.
Shipping discounts will be offered on all large items which is offset in the price of the items. Since the furniture are large items, shipping supplies and discounts in the range of $30 - $50 on all items is usual. BUT, it is still the responsibility of the buyer to contact INKED WOODWORKING for a quote so Paul can offset the quote back to the buyer and update the listing. Inked Woodworking understands the cost to ship large items, wants to offset the price to ship the furniture, but requires solid communication from the buyer with the process. Paul is here to work WITH you to ensure the cheapest,
All sales are final. Any refunds requested by the buyer after the order has been placed, and the buyer has paid for the item, will be subject to a $25 or 25% of the total cost of the item (whichever is higher) to pay for supplies purchased to ship a stocked item. It is the buyer's responsibility to read the entire listing for shipping information prior to purchasing the item before realizing that shipping IS NOT FREE. Shipping will either be added, or a custom listing will be created to pay for the shipping. Once an item is shipped, please see below.
If there are issues with the goods received for any reason, please contact me and we will address them on a case-by-case basis. I strive to ensure all item descriptions are 100% accurate to the best of my ability, and the finished project WILL match the description. If for any reason you dissatisfied, I will do everything in my power to make amends.
DAMAGED SHIPMENTS: Once an item leaves Inked Woodworking, it is no longer the responsibility of Inked Woodworking. Damaged shipments falls on FedEx, USPS, and any other carrier the shipper/buyer agree upon. Insurance is available on shipments, and will be purchased by Inked Woodworking on larger shipments. Inked Woodworking will do everything to make amends for damaged goods, but refunds are strictly correlated with any refund given from the carrier within their claim period of 5-10 business days.
DAMAGED SHIPMENTS: In the unfortunate event that your shipment is damaged, please follow these steps to receive a refund.
1) Inked Woodworking must be notified of damage within 48 hrs of receiving the purchased item. Any delay in reporting the damage to Inked Woodworking makes any refund/claim void.
2) Take pictures of the condition of the box PRIOR to opening it if it looks banged around or damaged.
3) Take pictures of the internal wrapping PRIOR to opening to reveal your purchased good.
4) Take pictures of the damaged part of the shipment PRIOR to attempting to repair it yourself.
All of the above are necessary for me to file a claim with FedEx. I insure all shipments, but cannot file a claim unless ALL of the above have been done and emailed to me.
Let's hope this does not happen, but I want to make sure that all parties have a pleasant transaction!
NOTE: The amount of packaging that Inked Woodworking uses to ensure safe travel is well above and beyond standards. When an item is damaged, it is because of disregard from the carrier. Unless the item is fully damaged, FedEx and USPS WILL NOT offer any kind of refund. In these cases, Inked Woodworking will work with you to repair the damage and get the wood product back to new. Inked Woodworking is not at fault for a damaged shipment, and the fault should not fall upon the shop. That being said, contact Paul and he will go above and beyond to make sure things are set right.